"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My life according to Ella Fitzgerald...

Yet another random time waster that came to me awhile ago... the rules are:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me (not to be too presumptuous...) You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick your Artist:
Ella Fitzgerald

Are you a male or female:
Hallelujah!

Describe yourself:
Things Aint What They Used to Be (And You Better Believe It)

How do you feel:

The Best is Yet to Come

Describe where you currently live:
Duke's Place

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Summertime


Your favourite form of transportation:
Trav'ling Light

Your best friend is:
Just a simple Melody

You and your best friends are:
Like Someone to Love

What's the weather like:
The Sun Forgot to Shine This Morning

Favourite time of day:
Five O'Clock

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
I found my Yellow Basket

What is life to you:

It´s Wonderful

Your relationship:
I Got a Guy

Your fear:
My heart belongs to Daddy

What is the best advice you have to give:
T'aint What You Do (it's the way that cha do it)

Thought for the Day:
Bei Mir Bist Du Schon

How I would like to die:

My Last Affair

My soul's present condition:
I got it Bad (And that Aint Good)

What would you like to eat right now:

The Muffin Man

My motto:
A-Tisket A-Tasket



No comments:

expat Germany
Expat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas