"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?


We've returned from high summer in Oz, to sub-zero temperatures here in Deutschland and the magic of snow... and as I downloaded photos from various apparatus, I was struck by a sudden realisation:






I seem to be raising one of those pretentious twats... The sort that thinks it's completely normal to surf through the summer, snowboard in winter, and who very much intimidated me when I was in my twenties!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh I dunno... seems pretty normal to me. A few years ago we were in Austria skiing..with the kids...then just under 48 hours later we were all sitting on Bluey's Beach (north of sydney) having a picnic. And I still remember thinking "Shit my life is fantastic!"

Tamzin Knight said...

well good luck with that. the twat is a species developed from being a spoilt shit who screams rather than a child who has a good life is my knowledge so far.

pjmel said...

Lynda, that is so true! Life can be unexpectedly brilliant, sometimes!

Tamz, am hoping that Caspi is the later, fingers crossed!

expat Germany
Expat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas