"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde

Friday, January 22, 2010

PyjamaMELODRAMATIC!


In a fit of "the pen is mightier than the sword" inspiration - I attempted to illustrate a moment of intense personal frustration by symbolically slitting my wrists with a ball point pen.

(Haha! That made my point!)

After I'd scrubbed my forearm clean of the ink evidence - my good friend Tamzinite - highly amused by my antics - decided to plaster my wrist with this quote:




"it's the truth even if it didn't happen."

(by some dude called Kasey. Whoever he/she may happen to be.)

Perhaps these are words that can be lived by? (Nah, the Caspi-Man has a pretty good grasp on "the truth" and there's no way he'd let me get away with that for too long.)

Tamzinite also had a quote (by someone called Gide) for The Ger-Man's left bicep. It read:

"everything that needs to be said has already been said. but since no one was listening, everything must be said again."

He flashed his arm a lot at people over the next few days. (Mostly me.) Methinks he even considered having it permanently tattoo-ed...






No comments:

expat Germany
Expat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas