"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday

Some random snippits from the Sunday that just was...


* I blew up our hairdryer. Not intentionally, mind. I was using it in the regular way -when it made a strange pop and then a whirring noise - so I immediately turned it off - and then it started spewing dense black fog that left a lingering, toxic, chemical aroma in the bathroom.

* There is a 2 foot long x 1 and a half foot tall, multi-coloured, pyramid-shaped, lego structure, inconveniently located on my bedroom floor. (It is apparently housing -not 1 but 2 helicopters. Not everyone has 2 helicopters in their bedroom - I'll have you know.) I have been told - in the strictest of terms - that it MUST NOT be moved. Or even touched. Not even to relocate it to a more practical place.

* I discovered (eeeuuwww) that the newest member of our household has taken to drinking from the toilet bowl. (I repeat - eeeuuwww!) I swear he gets fresh water twice a day. But it seems fresh water is not what he's after... EEEUWWW. I just hope that he is the only one doing this.

* I also just discovered how to make text move back and forth on my blog! And, how annoying to read is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ad 2 (lego) is it 1 or 2 of your family members requesting that the structure can stay?

expat Germany
Expat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas